i just can't get over how old she is now!
Love the pic of Emma and Mckinna. We had a blast with you both in Louisiana. You both needs to come more often. It looks like she really enjoyed riding in the Barbie Jeep. I cant wait to come to the beach. love you sis,Aunt Terri
I agree with Beth, she has changed so much since your visit here. She sure is a cutie and I love hearing Uncle Kris and Aunt MA talk about her :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i just can't get over how old she is now!
Love the pic of Emma and Mckinna. We had a blast with you both in Louisiana. You both needs to come more often. It looks like she really enjoyed riding in the Barbie Jeep. I cant wait to come to the beach. love you sis,
Aunt Terri
I agree with Beth, she has changed so much since your visit here. She sure is a cutie and I love hearing Uncle Kris and Aunt MA talk about her :)
Post a Comment