Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another First!

Lately I have been working with Emma to begin potty training. Each night before we get in the bathtub, as the tub is filling up, Emma sits on the "tee tee potty", takes care of cleaning up after herself and flushing the toilet. It is really neat how she has picked up all of this by just watching me. So tonight as I was getting her bath water ready, I looked over at her, and she was focusing really hard. She got up, just like normal...but this time she had actually tee tee in the potty and knew she had done it! I was SO excited. Not to gross out too many people, here is the only picture I took...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO EMMA!!! GO GO GO GO!!!
HEHE WE ARE SO PROUD!!
LOVE, KIM & KINSEY NOELLE

beth ewing said...

good job emma! that is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

That's my little Emma Bear. She is getting to be a Big girl now.
Love
Aunt Terri and Mckinna