We have scheduled our first interview with our social worker on December 2. This first interview will be in our home. I will probably be OCD about cleaning the house, but that is just how I am. We have almost completed our second round of paperwork. I have done a lot of reflecting as I wrote my life story, as well as my personal values. It took awhile and I condensed it to 4 full pages, but I did it. It was also neat to read Jimmy's. We are both getting really excited about the adoption. I am mailing our application to IAG tomorrow. I have included a link to their website if anyone is interested www.iagadoptions.org. According to our social worker, Flora, IAG has to have a copy of our home study draft before they will schedule our interview. So it looks like it will be sometime in January before we fly to PA for the interview (takes 1 1/2 months to get an interview after the home study draft is received)!
A cold front came through last night and has dropped the temps around here to 60. Finally starting to feel like November. Going hom
e to see my neice, McKinnia this weekend at my parents home. They were down last weekend visiting. Next weekend Jimmy's parents are coming for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see them, it has been so long. Just a little nervous about making my Grandmother Channell's cornbread dressing for the first time! That's all for now. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment