Emma and Jimmy finally got a chance to meet Miller Ewing. Miller is the son of John and Beth Ewing. Beth is Mary Ann's sister in law and Kris's sister. John and Beth just moved back from Hawaii to Alabama as part of the U.S. Army. We have been trying to arrange a visit forever, since both kids are basically the same age...and finally that day arrived! On Saturday, Emma and Jimmy went to Destin for a day trip to play in the water and sand, and of course meet Miller.







4 comments:
They look like they had so much fun together!! I am sorry I missed it!
Once they're in Savannah, we'll have to get them together again (hopefully when Aunt Ma-Ann and Kiss can be around)
They must have hit it off since I see they are holding hands in one picture. I'm glad they were able to finally have a "play date".
Granny Nan
we were so happy to get together and finally meet emma. she is just as precious as everyone says she is and we're excited about living closer so they can have more play dates.
How fun, our two favorite "little people" together at last! It looks like they had a blast!
Post a Comment