Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of Dance--Not Much to Report

The kids entered the dance hall sharply at 9:30, and the teachers quickly ushered them out of our site so they would not cry and whine for us! They also closed all the window blinds so we couldn't see them...and silly me, I forgot to snap pics of Emma as she played around in the waiting room waiting on class to start. I did hear they did some tumbling routines and played Itsy Bitsy Spider. As for Emma, she did not pitch a fit, she loved her outfit and said she wants to come back next week! I will admit, I had a tough time getting those tights on her legs and trying to figure out how ballet shoes are supposed to fit.




3 comments:

beth ewing said...

she looks so old in that dance outfit...adorable though.

Anonymous said...

that outfit is too cute! i wish someone had gotten video of you trying to get those tights on her!!!!
-MA

Anonymous said...

She doesn't even look like our Emma--too grown up. I want more pictures!!
Granny Nan