Thursday, July 10, 2008

Emma to Start Dance Class

Okay, so there are no pics to post yet...and I stress "yet"! But, when she does start, they should be fabulous. This place up the street from my place called Debbie's School of Dance , is starting a new morning class in August for 2 and 3 year olds. It is mixed gender and mixed race, and looks like it will be fun. It will give Emma another outlet to get the energy out of her on a weekly basis---more than just the park or the backyard swingset. And, yes, she will wear the tights and the shoes and the outfit...the whole nine yards. So, stay tuned for some exciting pics of our little dancer Emma.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot WAIT to see these pictures!!!!

Love,
Aunt Mary Ann (AKA mah-ann)

Anonymous said...

Neither can I!!

Granny Nan

Anonymous said...

Kinsey has been taking dance at Debbies for a little over a year now! She loves it. I know Emma will love it too! See ya at "RECITAL"!
Kim & KInsey