Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aunt Mary Ann and Uncle Kris visited us for our first Thanksgiving in our new home. Emma really appreciated the bathtub toy they gave her and I thank them for being a great babysitter while I caught up on some sewing. I cooked too much, of course, but it wouldn't be Thanksgiving if we did eat if for 3 days!

3 comments:

beth ewing said...

we're definitely jealous that you got to see uncle kris and aunt ma, but it looks like you had fun. and we heard about uncle kris' breakfast of champions.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Aunt MA and Uncle Kris got their "Emma fix" for Thanksgiving. There is nothing like seeing her in person! I can't wait to see all of the pictures! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

we had so much fun with you three!!! it was nice to just get to hang out and not have a million things to do.

and we were happy to watch emma....it's not like she's difficult! give her cookies and george videos and all is well! :)

love,
aunt MA and uncle Kris