Okay...so you all thought we didn't have any Christmas spirit. Well, I guess we showed you! Daddy pulled the tree out of the attic earlier today, put it up himself, got it all lit, and mommy began the decorating. So now we have a tree in the house for Emma to explore and be fascinated with over the next few weeks. We will keep the gifts in a seperate room, since she is big on ripping off the paper.

The Much-Maligned Spiral Rope Tree Outside the Front Door

3 comments:
looks great! and emma looks like she's already into the tree. good luck with that one. i guess you'll see if we're all right or not now. hehe!
As we prepare for Christmas I am reminded of how much God loves us and how he continually blesses each of us. At this time a year ago Nancy and I were so excited about the possibility of one day becoming grand parents. The reality of God's love has been magnified by the beautiful eyes and smiles of a child / grand child. Thank you Lord for giving us your Son and for giving us Emma Catherine.
Post a Comment