Since we have be fighting RSV, we really haven't had time to put up alot of decorations. Thanks to Jimmy for putting up the wonderful spiral white tree outside :) I just absoultely love, not! So, I was thinking since we will be spending Christmas in Jacksonville, I don't want to put up our tree. I can just see Emma pulling it over on her or better yet, opening all her presents before Christmas! Any thoughts? Am I being a Screwge? She is getting her formal Christmas pictures taken on Friday as well as her picture with Santa. She has so many Christmas dresses she won't even begin to wear all, so I took a picture of a few the other night...


6 comments:
Love the dresses. Looks like she is feeling much better. I am so glad to see that. And yes, you should get in the Christmas spirit and put a tree up. You know Emma would love seeing all the lights.
Love you
Aunt Terri
Don't be a Scrooge--put up the tree. Emma needs to experience Christmas like every other little one. You will just have to keep a closer eye on her and use that great combination of words "no, no, Emma". (Besides, she will have a tree here and you need to get her trained early before you come)
Granny Nan
and just how do you spell scrooge again Anita?
JLo
it's not like she would remember if you didn't have a tree but it is her first Christmas. you never know how many cute pictures will come of it. just get a fake tree so you don't have to worry about needles everywhere. sorry but i vote that emma needs a tree. oh and cute pictures by the way. those bows take up her whole head.
Yes, but I haven't gotten any volunteers to help babysit while I put up the tree!!! Anita
wait...I just got a volunteer!
Post a Comment