
Yesterday, I went to a sewing class to learn how to sew an A-line dress for Emma. It was so much fun since the other two girls in the class had small girls too and didn't know how to sew either! The dress on the left was my "play dress" that I made in the class. I was so inspired after the class, I bought some fabric and came home and made the other dress. I was so proud of myself! Let the sewing begin!

5 comments:
can you teach me? ok not to sew dresses (at least not until i have a daughter), but to sew.
Great Job, Anita! Isn't it so much fun and so rewarding?
Where did you take the class and what kind of machine did you get?
great job. Now you can make a dress for Mckinna. Cant wait to see Emma next weekend.
Aunt Terri
They are sooooo cute. Real proud of you. Now all you have to do is find the time to keep it up. When are you going to learn to make pants? They aren't too hard either.
I need to learn how to make the pants soon, since I messed up on the last one I made. I made it too short! Anita
Post a Comment