That is exactly what I was think guys! She looks like such a happy baby though. Maybe someday her and Miller can meet.
I asked Emma and she says she is all for a trip to the Islands!Jimmy
Emma wants me to remind you that kids under age 2 ride for free on airlines! Jimmy
If Emma goes, then mommie has to go!
It'll be fun! We only have on extra bed and a pack-n-play. So I guess that's two adults and Emma that can stay here. hehe! You guys can battle it out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is exactly what I was think guys! She looks like such a happy baby though. Maybe someday her and Miller can meet.
I asked Emma and she says she is all for a trip to the Islands!
Jimmy
Emma wants me to remind you that kids under age 2 ride for free on airlines!
Jimmy
If Emma goes, then mommie has to go!
It'll be fun! We only have on extra bed and a pack-n-play. So I guess that's two adults and Emma that can stay here. hehe! You guys can battle it out.
Post a Comment