Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pawpaw's Trip...

Anita here, finally. I wanted to thank my dad for coming last week to babysit Emma for us. Here he is on Friday leaving to travel back to MS. Can't you tell he doesn't want to leave?

He went to her 2 month old doctor's visit with us on Friday. She is a whopping 11lbs and 7 ozs! She is 22 1/2 inches long and is over 50% in her weight and 50% in her size. As the English say Spot on Emma!

Emma began her first week with her new babysitter this week, April. She is lives right across the street from us. Of course, I cried on Monday leaving her. April is keeping Emma until Jimmy gets off at 1:00. Then comes daddy bonding! I miss her tremendously while I am at work. I wish I could stay at home with her everyday. At least I am off every Friday, that is a blessing. Take care everyone!

No comments: